The Chef's recipe and his wine pairing
Ingredients (for 4 persons):
- 100 gr raw lens
- 40 gr chickpeas
- 100 gr carott in fine brunoise
- 100 gr white leek
- 80 gr Paris mushrooms
- ½ zucchini's brunoise
- 2 eggs
- 60 gr vetegable broth
- 30 gr breadcrumbs
- Cook the lentils and chickpeas in water, cool after cooking.
- Cook vegetables separately with a little olive oil in a pan.
- Mix the lentils and chickpeas with vegetable broth (not too fine).
- Mix all the ingredients, add the breadcrumbs to achieve the consistency, then adjust the seasoning.
- Form burgers and bake at 100 ° for 40 min.
Wine advice from our sommelier:
A Vegetarian burger will be sublimated by a Viognier Rhodanien with aromas of peach and fresh apricot, this wine made from the eponymous grape variety will marry with the acidity of vegetables and the slightly toasted notes of cereals.
For red lovers; you have to choose a drinkable and fruity red like a Beaujolais cru.
In this case, the vegan burger is associated with mushrooms, an Alsatian or Burgundy pinot noir will give relief.
Enjoy your meal !